Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I Am Here, I Am Here, I Am Here

Nevermind the poor Dr Suess reference in the title. Just a bit of silliness, though I do feel like a tiny Who once in a while.

Anyway, I am here. I've been busy with school stuff and learning lots. Well, applying lots and learning some. It's been an exciting semester so far. Right now I'm working on a general nutrition lesson plan and diabetic education plan. Also making diabetic friendly, low-sodium menu plans. One using a slow cooker and utilizing leftovers as a cost saving feature.

I'm no longer a Beachbody coach. While I think it's a great company, it just wasn't for me. I'm not much of a salesman (saleswoman?) I guess.  So now instead of bringing in any money I'm concentrating on not spending any more then absolutely necessary and cutting costs where I can.

Also, over at Mamavation they are doing a virtual 5K this coming weekend. I decided to sign up and kick off my running season. Last year I didn't do a single 5K, and barely ran at all. If you would like to check out and sign up for this free virtual 5k and mayhap win prizes just go over to Mamavation and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment