Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm sitting here listening to a podcast by my organic chem professor, preparing for today's exam, and thinking about everything I need to do today. If you've read my blog a while, you know I stay fairly busy. Being busy doesn't always/usually lead to making healthy choices when it comes to eating. Some days I'm either to tired to cook or was too much in a hurry in the morning to set up the crock pot.

This is why I'm excited to be getting ready to start Shakeology. It is a healthy alternative for days where maybe you didn't do so well eating wise (sometimes I skip 1 to 2 meals and then end up binging later). So in order to make sure I'm getting the nutrition I need, I'm going to start using Shakeology. First, I'm going to order the new Shakeology trial packs so I can decide on which flavor I like best. Each sample pack contains 4 single-serve packets of Shakeology (2 Chocolate, 1 Vanilla, and 1 Greenberry), a copy of the Shakeology Welcome Guide, as well as 6 mouthwatering recipes. I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but I think if I make a smoothie with some fruit out of it I'll like it better.  I've been told the strawberry Shakeology is good, but that's not included with the sample pack...so maybe later.  The sample pack is available from Beachbody for only 19.95 (plus s/h of course).

I'm excited to get my new business off and running. There is so much potential, plus the added accountability with my own health journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment