Monday, October 14, 2013

That Awesome New Thing...

In my last new post I mentioned something about a new thing. Well, I've decided on being an Independent Beachbody Coach. I love the Beachbody workout vids and Shakeology is drinkable (though I'm not a great fan of the chocolate..so I need to try the others. It's probably just me not liking chocolate drinks). Anyway, I'm reading through everything now and working on setting up all my websites and such.

I think this will be a great opportunity and it will hold me very accountable on my path to be a better me. Working on living up to the name of this blog especially the definition of the word awesome: impressive and frightening: so impressive or overwhelming as to inspire a strong feeling of admiration or fear.  Well not so much the frightening or overwhelming, but I would love to be seen as impressive, and to inspire strong feelings of admiration.

So if any of my dear readers want more information on Beachbody products, you can click on these links: Beachbody, Shakeology, and Ultimate Reset.  As for me, I'm going to restart the Hip Hop Abs vids and will be ordering some Shakeology. My goal is to post updates at least weekly. I'll also be posting on a Twitter page I created for my business. You can find me HERE.

Well Dear Readers, I hope all of you have a blessed evening with sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment