Friday, September 16, 2011

Weighing in

I know it's been a couple weeks since my last weigh-in and it' s Friday not Wednesday.  My class schedule is super crazy and I'm starting to feel just a tiny bit overwhelmed at times.  I don't feel out of control with everything yet, but I do feel that if I don't try harder to stay ahead I'm going to fall behind very quickly.  I think I'm going to have to make a daily schedule out and set everything to times. At least Monday through Friday.  I really want my weekends to be for relaxing and family not school.  As much as possible anyway.
So here's this weeks measurements. I did take these on Wednesday, I'm just now getting time to post them.

Weight: 176 - down 1lb since my last weigh-in, yay. Down 4lbs since June, super yay.
Chest: - down 0.2 inches
Biceps: down 0.4 inches
Hips: no change
Waist: no change
Thighs: down 0.5 inches
Calves: up 0.1 inches
Forearms: down 0.2 inches
Shoulders: down 0.7 inches
Neck: down 0.6 inches

For a grand total of 2.5 inches lost since August 31.  Not bad since it is that t.o.m. and I've been dragging butt with my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment