Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day's 2 and 3 of Juneathon

Day 2 I sorta took a rest day. Between taking oldest son to his Civil Air Patrol meeting and picking middle son up from a sleepover, then doing other odds and ends around the house...I just didn't get around to working out. The most I did was walk around Wal-mart for an hour. So that will have to count as my exercise for day 2 of Juneathon.

Today is day 3 and we went to church this morning and now we are working in the garden. Planting, weeding and going up and down the hill that is my yard is plenty of exercise. It's like a whole afternoon full of squats. I had thought of going for a run, but I keep hearing thunder and so I think staying at the house is better for today.    I may get on my gazelle this evening and do a few miles that way.

Tomorrow is Monday so I'll be at the gym. Some of the ladies I usually work out with won't be there due to vacation bible school. So I may be by myself. If so I'll get a long walk/run in on the treadmill before hitting the weights.  I hope all my dear readers are having a wonderful Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. I've decided to kick it up a notch with my exercise. My exercise buddy sometimes bails on me, but I am going just do it whether she does or not. I may find myself alone too. LOL

    ReplyDelete