Monday, June 10, 2013

Mine got cancelled...

My Dietbet game got cancelled because I couldn't get anyone else to signup. So I joined one that had a couple players already. This Dietbet game starts Wednesday and goes through to July 10th.  So if anyone is interested just click HERE and sign up. Right now there are three players, so the pot is 30.00. It's only a 10.00 bet to play and you only have to lose 4% of bodyweight to win and there can be more then one winner.

My game plan is: to cut sugar out for the next month, to increase protein (aiming for 30g at breakfast and spread the rest throughout the day), decrease processed foods (I would love to cut them out completely, but Hubby doesn't like cooking from scratch and I don't cook every meal), workout for a minimum of 45 minutes a day plus make sure I am sitting no more then 30 minutes at a time.

I'm hoping small changes=big results

1 comment: