Monday, June 17, 2013

I Think I'll Have an Awesome Week

I'm trying to keep the mindset that you are responsible for your day. If you think you're having a bad day, you will. If you think you're having a good day, you are.  Most things, bad or good, stem from how we respond to the situation. So I've decided I'm going to have a great week. No matter what happens this week, I'm going to roll with it and look for the positive. Any troubles/worries that arise I will give to God. He has bigger shoulders and can carry more weight than I.

So my dietbet game is going surprisingly well. I weighed in just a few minutes ago and I've lost 3.2 pounds. I barely did anything resembling exercise. Had good intentions, but life got in the way. I just concentrated on eating well and watching portions. I've tried to follow the 80/20 rule, eat well 80% of the time and just carefully 20% of the time. I'm trying to limit sugars, but heat and frozen treats go so well together. So guess what's been my 20%. I am trying to stop at one a day.

I had planned on stepping  up the exercise by going for a run this morning...yeah, hasn't happened yet. I still am planning on doing yard work, and I think I'll lift weights and get in some upper body training in later.

Anyway, I need to get off of here if I'm going to be productive at anytime today. I hope all my dear readers have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll join you in having an awesome day.

    Delighted to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around to get to know you a bit more. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into some goodness.

    I'm also on the hunt for ideas to splatter some joy into our summer. I would love to hear your ideas. Come splash with us!

    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2013/07/splatter-it-up.html

    Splashin,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete