Friday, August 23, 2013

Just a Little Catching Up

It's been a little bit of a crazy summer. I still need to send out June's Cara box...it's setting half full in my bedroom waiting for more goodies and to be dropped out in the mailbox. I know I won't be able to participate in other Cara boxes, but I am still sending this one out. Just hope it's a nice surprise for someone whom I'm sure thinks she's been totally forgotten.

I've been exercising pretty well, well except for the past week. Energy levels have been down while my anxiety levels are rising due to the upcoming semester.  Probably not a coincidence.

Anyway, I'm going to combat this the best I know how...by eating healthier. I've set a short time goal of limiting my sodium intake to <1800mg/day, increasing my protein intake to a minimum of 60g a day, and limiting sugar intake to 10g or less per meal.  What I'm not doing is counting calories or fat intake.  My fat intake is normally fairly low and as is my calorie intake. I am going to choose healthy fats and make great food choices, so fat and calorie consumption should fall inline anyway.

Well, I've got to get off here and do some studying, my chemistry professor has emailed us the reading and exercise problems for next week already. Woohoo...not.

No comments:

Post a Comment