Saturday, August 24, 2013

Paring Down the Bad

I've been logging my food intake on Loseit.com for the past couple of days. The good news is I'm getting 70+ grams of protein a day. Bad news is my sugar and sodium intakes are both way too high.  So I need to try harder to bring those down.
I downloaded the loseit app onto my phone so I have something handy to log with. I had to take the facebook app off of my phone so I had memory to support Loseit, which isn't a bad thing since I need to wean myself off facebook for a while. Especially with classes starting in a few days.  Not going to cancel my facebook account at this moment, but am trying to make an effort to limit time spent/wasted on there. 

So, I need to pare the bad stuff down. Bad stuff being anything that is detrimental to good health and other goals. Yes, I believe facebook is included with that.  Blogging could possibly be too, but I spend less time reading and writing blogs than I do scrolling through my newsfeed on facebook.  It's something that encourages me to sit on my behind, and sitting is not what I need to be doing at this point in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment