Monday, September 9, 2013

Motivating My Monday

Good morning dear readers. I hope all have had a wonderful weekend are ready to get this week going with a bang.

I woke up in a great mood, I don't know why but I'm in a let's-get-it-done kinda mood. I'm going to blame doing all these squats for #squatsept. I finished 65 squats this morning for day 9, 70 tomorrow. Woot! It's been a long time since I've done a challenge everyday for a week, let alone over a week. I've not done any of the Blogilates calendar, but I have been working out. Since Thursdays are my long boring day on campus (with 6 hours of downtime between classes, ugh). I spend about 2 hours at the gym getting in cardio and some upper body workouts. Fridays are usually a big DOMS day. I love DOMS though, I know I'm building muscle. Since I am doing lots and lots of squats each day and I do calf raises at work ( I stand/walk 6-8 hours a day at work, so I try to do calf raises to break up the monotony some) I don't worry much about lower body/legs. They're getting a good workout most days anyway.

I'm really wanting to do well on this dietbet game. The pot is 820.00 right now...that's a great early birthday present. I really need to get my diet/food under better control to do so. I didn't make such good decisions...well I'll rephrase that... I let the hubby make bad decisions for me this past weekend, especially yesterday. So I need to spend the week making good choices.  During the week good food choices are easy, the kiddies are at school and hubby at work so no one to influence my eating. I usually mess up on the weekends, unless I work all weekend. I really need to fix my family's eating habits better so mine can be better. I have recently convinced the hubby to start taking vitamin C, he's a smoker and really needs that since smoking disrupts ascorbic acid absorption.

Anyway, I'm off to try and keep my motivation going today. Need to complete some chemistry homework and reading before I leave for work today. I hope all of my dear readers have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment