Thursday, December 26, 2013

Twas the Day After Christmas

and all through the house....

Okay so that's all I've got. I'm not much for writing quirky pose, though once and a while I can get a line or two that seem kind of funny.

I'm sitting here contemplating plans and goals for 2014 and praying that I can finance my last semester for my undergrad. It'll work out, I'm just hoping I don't have to push my graduation date back again.

Improving my health and fitness is always a goal for me. I've been working on it on my own and I'm going to try using Beachbody's Supergym more often to log my workouts. They have both a pay version and a free version. I'm currently doing the pay version, but I have previously used the free version and they're both great. If you want to try it go ahead and click HERE  and sign up. List me as your coach and I can encourage you on your journey, my coach name is JackieLee78.  I love the time tracker while your doing workouts. IF you do sign up for the pay version you get discounts should you decide to order Beachbody products. However, neither owning a Beachbody workout video nor signing up for the pay version is necessary to use the Supergym.

Another goal of mine is looking for ways to cut costs and save money. I'm quitting my part-time job in January so that I'll have time for all that's going on during my last semester (Senior internship, project, bioorganic chemistry) and the kiddies. So I need to figure out a budget just using the hubby's income. It's doable, just going to be tight for a while.

Thirdly and finally, I plan on trying to study my bible more during 2014. I've got several devotionals downloaded on my kindle and a couple versions of the bible on there as well. As well as having a couple hard copies. Though I am ashamed to say I rarely open any of them up more then a couple times a month. I'm going to change that and grow my faith this coming year.

The main way to keep resolutions/goals is to keep them SMART. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely. So what I just did in writing out what I'm contemplating doesn't quite meet that criteria. So for the next week I'll try and write a post on each goal separately and correctly.

Have a great day dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment