Friday, December 13, 2013

Yay for Friday the 13th

I don't know why everyone gets so superstitious about Friday the 13th. It's usually been pretty good for me, just like every other day of the week. Though it  is about the only date I will go and buy myself a lottery ticket, just hoping for an added bit of luck.

I'm still working out to my Advent exercise calendar. Today is 13 bicycle crunches, love them. I love doing these short exercises this time of year. I've been studying for finals, and so sitting more then I care to do. So these short exercises gets me off my rump and moving. I usually do more then what I wrote to do, I see that as a minimum amount. I believe we should get up and do random exercises at regular intervals. Pop out a few squats or something every 30-45 minutes. Gets blood flowing and keeps your behind from getting sore.

It being cookie season, I think 5 minutes of  medium intense activity for every sweet should help keep those calories burned down a bit. Well, in theory anyway.

Not too much else to post at the moment so I'll leave you with a "lovely" picture of me doing my bodyweight triceps extensions yesterday. 2014 will be the year those flabby arms disappear. I want to wear cute tanks this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment