Monday, June 2, 2014

Juneathon, Day 2

Me after my sticky run this morning. 

I've got my run in this morning, still have to do my other challenge workouts. I'll get to those in a bit. I've got a big afternoon and so wanted to make sure I got this posted before I forgot.

Today's stats from adidas micoach app
I didn't make the mile and a half I was going to try for. Humidity being 88% even though the temperature is only 75(real feel according to Accuweather is 85) makes running any distance very wet and sticky. Still it's better than  yesterday and I'm sure tomorrow will be better than today. It's also better than sitting on the coach watching the kiddies play video games.

Have a wonderful day, dear readers.




*oh and for those that are curious, I'm going to add a body measurement section to the sidebar over here -> to record progress. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment