Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sorry moving so slow

I'm recovering from having all my upper teeth pulled. I'm still trying to get used the upper dentures and am in a moderate amount of pain/discomfort.  I promise to get working on moving recipes and such over to this blog.  Good news is that if you have read my other blog then you know I've been doing a No Sugar challenge.  This two week challenge of no added sugar (natural and processed) has been wonderful.  My cravings have been getting less and less and I've lost about 3 1/2 pounds as of this morning.  Though to be honest some of that weight-loss may be due to having the dental work done on Thursday. I'm still adjusting to eating and it takes me about 30 minutes to eat the smallest amounts (half a cup of soup for example). Anyway here is a video that has some very thought producing ideas.  It's just over 20 minutes long, but worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment