Monday, March 26, 2012

Race Results

The results from the Mito What 5k I ran last Saturday are finally in. Here's how I did:

  • out of 258 runners I placed 116th
  • out of 25 runners in my age/sex group I placed 13th
  • my time was 37:03
While I'm happy with these results, I know I could of done much better if I trained just a little bit harder. I think I ran a total of 6-7 miles the past two weeks and only a mile or two the week before. I was only spending one or two days a week in the gym and too many days on my behind.

I don't know when my next race will be. There is one in August that I want to run, but I would like to do at least one more before then.  There's a free on April 13th on campus that I may try to do. I'm not sure I can get there in time though. It starts at 7:00 am, but I can't usually leave the house before 6:35 because of the kiddies.

I may try though...maybe the race will start a bit late and I  can get in at the end of the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment