Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So Far So Good

Here it is Wednesday, April 4th and I'm still doing great on not drinking soda.  Yesterday I almost got a sweet tea from McDonald's but decided against it. Sweet tea is no better then soda pop and sometimes worse. So I got a large unsweet iced tea and that hit the spot.  I don't usually go to McDonald's after class but it was hot and in my truck the heater runs constantly and having a really cold drink on the 45 minute drive home is much welcome.  I may want to get that fixed before the heat really gets here.  Right now our highs have been in the mid to upper 80s, so not so bad ( unless your heater is running pushing that temp up).  I'm so cold-natured that windows down and a cold drink is fine now. However, when we get to the 90s and triple digits I may be singing a different tune.

Anyway, I didn't crave any sodas yesterday. I was fine with my tea, water and a small cup of juice.  About to hit the gym for some weight lifting (I think I'll do an upper body workout today) and a 30 minute run on the treadmill.  I'm dragging a bit this morning because Hubby and I stayed up late last night watching King of Kings on the church channel (I'm not sure of the name of it).  I had forgotten how long it was and after 2 1/2 hours watching we decided to call it a night...I'm sure the movie had another 30 minutes left.

No comments:

Post a Comment