Friday, May 18, 2012

Yay it's Friday

I've done well this week. I've ran 4.67 miles, I've mowed about an acre of yard, I've burned approximately 1,919 calories. Oh well that should be more, I did pitch baseball to my middle son some last night. We had fun, even though the little brat hit me in the head with the ball. I'm fine, no bruises thanks to the cap I was wearing(I think the bill of the cap took the brunt of it). We laughed about it so it's all good.

I was browsing challenges on Tribesports this morning and came across one called Juneathon.  It's a challenge where you log a run (or a workout) and blog about it everyday in June.  I thought it sounded right up my alley, so I signed up. If you're interested in trying it go to the Juneathon website, read the rules and join.

Well I've got to make this one short as I have to leave to watch youngest son's field day at school. He's looking  forward to me being there as I've missed most of them due to work the past few years. Have a wonderful weekend dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment