Thursday, December 20, 2012

Still Hanging in there, sort of

    I'm trying to eat right, however exercise is put on hold for a few days. I've been having this incredible cramping pain in the epigastric region of my abdomen yesterday and today. Well actually I've had it a few times the past couple of weeks but it went away and so I ignored it. Yesterday it was horrible and debilitating. Today it's not as bad. Still hurts but not as often and the pain is a bit duller.  Hubby keeps mentioning taking me to a doctor, however I keep putting him off. I say as long as I don't turn yellow or start running a fever I'll be fine for a while. We haven't got the funds for a doctor visit and it's Christmas coming up very quickly and I don't want to worry about test results or anything till after the new year.

    I will go if the pain gets worse, or if I start changing colors or running a fever. I can handle a little (
okay a lot) of pain for a few days.  From what I could figure, it could be one of three things and I don't want to deal with them at this moment so I'm going to act like a man and ignore them. 

   So some exercise is out because lots of movement hurts. The most I've done since Tuesday afternoon is walk the big boy dog, Dude. He pulls on the leash quite bad and this causes me to tighten my stomach to keep him in line, which causes unpleasentness. However it's something since I walk him a minimum of two times a day.

    Well, I'll try to update at least once over the weekend. I hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment