Thursday, December 27, 2012

Well, the nurse practitioner I saw yesterday thinks it may be the lovely fellow H. Pylori causing my stomach pains.  I have to agree since I do have most of the symptoms. I'll know more sometime today when my lab results come in.
  
    Hubby mentioned that it's ironic that the one of us that actively tries to be healthy is the one of us that gets ill the most. Ha ha huh. Well, one of these days my body will get it right and I'll hardly be sick, right?

    I'm trying to start Hip Hop Abs (a Christmas present for myself) and today I thought I could do it. I made it through 16 minutes of the first dvd before having to stop.  My body was telling me to slow down I guess. That and my tummy is still feeling uncomfortable.  I'll get into a schedule soon, I'm sure.

   Well I guess I've got to go and get things done. I'm planning on chili and cornbread for dinner. I'm going to add some ground flaxseed to the cornbread to make it a bit healthier. The chili is being made with lean beef and beans and tomatoes. Our chili is fairly healthy and will be oh so yummy on this very brisk December day.

No comments:

Post a Comment