Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Thing About Exercising is...

The more you do, the more you want to do.  The more you want to do, the more you will do.  Eventually you get to a point to where you wonder why you didn't do this sooner.  If I could go back in time I would tell my teenage self that she is stupid for not working out.  Muscle doesn't make you look fat, that scale lies. You will regret not working out when you're in your twenties having babies and getting big.  You will regret it when you hit thirty-two and one of those babies you had enjoys poking you in the belly commenting on how squishy you are.  Muscles are sexy, skinny is not.I would also tell my teenage self to tell anyone who says 125 is fat on a 5'6" very active girl who runs track, cross-country and has no jiggle anywhere to shove it. I don't care if it's your mom and grandmother saying your healthy, muscular thighs are too big. 
Anyway, good workouts today. Gonna rock tomorrow's too.

No comments:

Post a Comment