Monday, January 23, 2012

New Week, New Plan

Well, sort of anyway. I did make it to the gym Wednesday and Thursday morning last week. I felt like I was able to accomplish most everything I had planned on. Still need to work on a study schedule though.  Hubby woke me up a 3:30 am on Friday(after I had had trouble falling asleep and didn't really get to sleep until midnight) and so by the time I was suppose to head out for gym/class I was dozing off and having trouble staying awake.  I don't drive if I'm too sleepy and it's useless to go to class and end up sleeping through the entire lecture. So I skipped Friday so that I could get some much needed rest.  I'm making a goal of only one missed class per course this semester so I guess that's it for Microbiology.
So this weeks plan is via Muscle & Fitness magazine's MF Trainer website .  Some days I don't mind going in without a plan just a general idea of what I would like to do. Most days I need a plan of action or I just randomly go from machine to machine, exercise to exercise and feel like I've not worked hard enough.
I'm still going to to the Supreme 90 Day, I just have to get back in to it.  I'm aiming for that tonight, exercising at about 7:30-8pm actually helps me sleep better it seems.
Well gotta get a move on if I'm going to get anything done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment