Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hmm

So, I signed up for a Klutchbox from the KLUTCHclub. I was so excited to get my first box, going by great reviews I've read and seen from other bloggers.  When I saw it had arrived yesterday in it's cute little black and gray box ( a very sturdy box btw, it will be great for wrapping Christmas presents in later) I was grinning ear to ear. I love getting stuff in the mail.  I opened it to see what booty I've scored. Here's what was in it :(sorry for no pictures but if you google you can find some soon I'm sure and on their facebook page is what comes in it this month).

A $50.00 gift card for iTrain
Unfortunately my code isn't working today for some reason.  I've emailed Klutchclub to see what's up with that. I can't wait to try it, the website looks neat and I could use the downloadable workout programs, music, and etc.

A $50.00 credit toward health and wellness services on Zeel.com
I'm not sure I'll use this one or not.  I may gift it to someone who might, or maybe set my Hubby up with a massage or a chiropractic appointment for his birthday. He's always getting sore muscles and back pains with the work he does.  Sometimes he's unable to lift his arms up over his head.

A container (it says 3 oz, but feels heavier to me) of Natural Calm anti-stress drink from Natural Vitality.
This has 325 mg of Magnesium per serving. Reading the directions I see "When bowels are comfortably loose, this is the optimal amount." Hmm, not sure about having loose bowels. I don't really have a problem in the area. Maybe that's just a case of bad wording?

2 packets of Eboost.
According to the packet this is a  proprietary formula of vitmans, minerals and super-nutrients to deliver a boost of energy and immunity. It says it contains no sugar and reading the label the sweetener I see is stevia leaf extract.  I hope this does as it claims, and it doesn't taste too bad. I could use boosts of energy and immunity.

A Cd called The Celtic Lounge II from Sequoia Records
This is great because I love celtic music for relaxing. The case says the cd also contains music video, so that's great too. I think I'll pop this in today while I'm studying for tests and doing homework later.

 4 tea samples from Taylors of Harrogate
 There is greent tea with lemon, organic chamomile, green tea with jasmine, and organic peppermint. I love drinking hot tea, especially since today is the first day of Fall and this past week the mornings have been getting quit cool. A horrible reminder that cold weather is around the corner.  My kiddies saw the tea and were already asking for it. I may have to make me a secret stash. They like hot tea as well.

A 2.5 oz shot of Dream Water
This says to drink about 30 minutes before time to relax and support a restful sleep. Especially during the semester I do have trouble falling asleep. It's like I can't get my brain to turn off and keep thinking about whatever. I sometimes take melatonin for this and this Dream Water has melatonin in its ingredient list. I'll try it in a couple days and see how it works.

Whole Food Bar from EcoTrek Fitness
This says it's gluten-free, has 6 servings of Fruit and Veggies, non dairy and has 10g of protein. It's the chocolate peant butter flavor. My kiddies were wanting to grab this out of the box as well. I don't have high hopes for this as most food/meal bars have a chalky taste to me. It's more noticeable in the ones with extra protein.  This ingredient list looks OK, I'm not fond of the added soy and brown rice syrup.

1 oz tube of Creamo Shave Cream
This says it's a highly concentrated 15+ day supply.  Apparently it only uses an almond sized amount when shaving. This will be neat to try, as I hate shaving and have to do it often or look like Big Foot's long lost sister. 

Anatomy Naturals revitalizing mud mask
There's no directions or anything on the label for this.  The mask smells minty and looks like it may be enough for one try.

Lauren Brooke Cometiques botanical lip gloss in winterberry
I like the color of this lip gloss and it came in a pretty little mesh bag with a 15% off your next order coupon. I went and checked their website and I don't find their prices to be too awfully bad for quality makeup.

Zenify stress relief drink
Okay so I opened this one up and tried it last night. My middle son took a taste of it and described it well. He said it was a fruity fizzy drink. I didn't care for it much and not sure it did anything for me. I was already tired but feeling a bit stressed out trying to figure out how a certain professor wanted a lab report done. I probably won't be buying this product in the future.

So there is my opinion on my first Klutchclub box. Overall I'm pleased and will continue to subscribe for the next few months (at least) to see if they continue to do well. I'm sure they will. Do any of my dear readers do subscripton boxes? I think it's an awesome way to try products I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money to try firt. I hope that last sentence made sense, it did in my head.

Have a great weekend and first day of Fall dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment