Friday, September 28, 2012

Days 3 & 4

Well Wednesday kind of went to crap and I didn't log what I ate after breakfast. I would update it but honestly I can't remember.  By Thursday morning I was so stressed out about a class and trying to complete all the assignments for it, well my eating Thursday was not so good

Breakfast:
1 ho-ho
16 oz of coffee
for a total of 380 calories

lunch:
I had one of those little energy shot drinks around 11 am and then another about 6pm and called that lunch.
for a total of 6 calories

Dinner:
Hubby made a dish with mac & cheese, corn and tomatoes and ground beef. It wasn't too bad.
I guessed at the calories because I don't know the exact amounts he put in there
calories ~309

Exercise:
One hour of weightlifting in class
calories -433

So I came in 984 calories under budget yesterday. I don't mind coming in around 1-200 calories under. However, more than that and I'm not feeding myself what I need to give my body the energy it needs to work. If my body doesn't have the energy it needs it won't lose the weight.  Well, it may but I may end up giving up hard earned muscle rather than the fat I want to be rid of. Got to eat well to lose fat, I know I need to practice what I preach huh.

I also lost that pound I gained, knew it was just water weight. I also lost another 1% of body fat according to my scale. So the pounds aren't coming down but I'm losing fat. I'll take it, because this means I'm gaining muscle and that's much more important.

I have to work today and so lunch will be early, I'm thinking a can of Progressive soup (I got a free can in the mail the other day). High sodium, but everything else is okay. I also have a piece of spelt bread I baked in class the other day that I'm going to bring to work for a snack at break time. It smells so yummy with it's nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice spices. Breakfast today was a great scrambled egg dish with 1 lg egg, bell pepper, some onion and a jalapeno. Yum.

Have a great day dear readers. I may not update again until Monday as I have to study for an O. Chem test and spend some time with Hubby and the kiddies this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment