Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pre-Week 1

So tomorrow starts week 1 of my 8 week plan. Well, I've not had a chance to plan much out. I do have lots of ideas swimming around in my head.  One is to keep a food diary and share on here. I'm going to find my nutrients and such and critique how I did for that day.  I will then use my findings to do better the next day.
I'm also going to be writing what activity I did, because a lot of weight loss is calorie in versus calorie out.

I also have a goal of 3L of water per day.  This really isn't that hard for me as long as I use my favorite 32 oz  cup.  I have to work tomorrow, which means lots of talking and standing for six hours. Talking makes me thirsty so it will be simple to drink 1L during this time. I'm also going to work out in the morning with a 3mile run and some weights at the church gym. I should get about a liter of water then as well. My third liter will be consumed during the time I get home till I go to bed. As busy as I'll be I may be able to get a full gallon of water drank. As long as I don't drink soda.

So this is what I've got so for Monday. I'll let everyone know either Monday night or Tuesday morning how well I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment