Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Week 1 days 1 and 2

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I'm crazy busy with classes this week as one professor has decided to make 7 things due all in one week. Of course none of us have any idea on how to do what she wants because she's not explaining herself at all. Her answer is always "check the syllabus." Which is a non-answer.

Anyways, I've been keeping track of my food and exercise and here's how Monday looked:
Breakfast
16 oz coffee
English muffin with egg and a slice of cheese
total of 309 calories
Lunch
Sandwich with white bread, 2 oz of smoked ham, 1/2 of a small onion and 1 small bell pepper
and a tsp of spicy mustard.
total of 277 calories
Dinner
KFC chicken breast
1/2 cup of mashed potatoes and gravy
1/2 cup of coleslaw
8 steak cut fries
1 biscuit
3 fried chicken liver
total of 928 calories
Snacks
Owdalla sesame seed bar
hostess cupcake
total of 366 calories

Exercise
running 19 minutes, very slow -164calories
standing at work for 6 hours -517 calories
stretches for 20 minutes - 37 calories

Okay so dinner on Monday totally sucked. It was junky fast food. I had worked all day and so had Hubby and his dad(who is staying with us now) and so they offered to go and grab something for dinner. I also need to work on my sweet tooth. I've read where taking a bite of coconut oil may help, I think I'll try that when I am craving sweets.  According to loseit.com I still managed to come in 78 calories under budget. Not great but I'll take it.

And now for Tuesday:

Breakfast:
Ho ho
16 oz coffee
3/4 cup of fruit loops
1/2 cup of 2% milk
for a total of 557 calories
Lunch:
approx 2 cup Caesar salad with no dressing
1/2 L of water
a total of 120 calories
Dinner:
2 cups of homemade spaghetti
a total of 300 calories
Snacks:
Lg iced coffee with cream and sugar from Dunkin Donuts
total of about 220 calories

Exercises:
weightlifting 1 hr -431 calories
walking 25 minutes -108 calories

I definitely did not eat the breakfast of champions yesterday. I was in a  mood and didn't feel like cooking anything. I came in 612 calories under budget yesterday. A funny thing is I'm a pound heavier this morning, but my fat percentage is a little over 1% less then it was last time I weighed (a couple days ago).  It's coming upon that time of month, so I know I'm retaining water. That and my weightlifting class probably account for the changes.  I'm ready to see some positive changes though. I've been about the same size (give or take 10lbs) for the past 5 years. I have lots of fixing to do diet wise and I'll get there one day at a time.  Today has already started out better, yummy oatmeal for breakfast.  Also going to go to a Zumba class today so another 500+ calories will be burned at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment