Sunday, November 20, 2011

This Weeks Plans

This week I'm not making very many of them actually.

I've been sick since Wednesday afternoon last week. A nasty bit of bladder infection plus a cold has knocked me on my booty. Today I'm feeling some better, but I've still got a long ways to go before I'm 100%.

So for this week, since it is a crazy holiday week and I'm recovering from an illness I'm going to take it fairly easy. Monday and Tuesday I may be able to spend some time in the gym. Wednesday I'm home with the kiddies and will be getting some of the baking done for Thursday. Maybe some free weights or some chasing the kiddies around the house. Dough fights anyone? Okay kind of an inside joke there. Thursday I'm planning on having a small-ish Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, wild rice with cranberries, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, fruit salad, sweet potato pie, pumpkin pie. I want to make a pecan pie, but the prices of pecans are so high. Maybe if I can find someone who will let me come and pick them off their trees/lawn. Thursday's weather is suppose to be okay so maybe I'll chase my bunch outdoors for a little flag football.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be just whatever happens. I've got finals coming up fast and I do have to spend some of the Thanksgiving weekend studying for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment