Friday, November 25, 2011

Progress Report


Okay I haven't done my measurements this week, however, since it's been so long since I've posted how I'm progressing I thought I would share this.
This is the weight chart taken from my bodyspace account at bodybuilding.com. This morning(and also a couple days ago) I weighed in at 168.4. Yep I've broken through the 170s. I'm so proud that even after overeating slightly yesterday I'm still below that dreaded number.
I'm 10lbs less then I was over a year ago and 16lbs less then at the peak over the past year.
Being healthy is tough when you're starting out unhealthy. In my past, I was slightly disordered in my eating. Basically in order to lose weight I wouldn't eat. I would count every single calorie that passed my lips and make sure that I was eating less then 100 calories a sitting. I lost weight yes. This loss isn't sustainable though. This way of eating wasn't healthy. I made myself sick, I would be so anemic I couldn't stay awake more then short times before needing a nap. I would be lightheaded. It wasn't fun.
My weight now is coming off slowly. I'm losing inches, I can see some muscle definition. I'm going to have awesome abs by the time it's all said and done. My body is already telling me to move when I go more then one day without exercising. I don't count calories, I count nutrients and ingredients. I only glance at the label and make sure I'm not putting tons of artificial crap in my body. I go by the 80/20 rule, eat right 80% of the time and don't worry so much about the 20%.
I'm getting awesome one pound, one rep, one mile, one hour at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment