Monday, November 14, 2011

Well, That Was a Bust...

Last week started out well, I got in on Monday and Tuesday and worked out as planned. Then Tuesday night my van decided that it needed a rest on the way home after class. I got about 5 miles or so from campus and it quit. So had to call the Hubby and have him drive 30 minutes to come get me. We got the van home(Hubby drove it home having to stay on the gas the entire way). However that meant we are down to one vehicle right now. So Wednesday I had a dentist appointment and classes. Since I had to run Hubby home to the kiddies when he got off work I missed my last class wednesday night. Thursday I did get a work out in, Hubby had caught a ride to and from work with a coworker. Fridday I was lazy(which unfortunately is becoming a norm on Fridays for me). Saturday and Sunday was spent around the house and running errands.

So what's up for this week?
Well, for some reason I was thinking I was not going to be able to work out today so left my gym bag at home. Only to realize on the drive to class that Hey I could of worked out between my first two classes. I know why I was thinking I wasn't going to be able to...there's a chance of rain and at first they were saying 11am today and Hubby might of gotten off work early. I can't work out between my second and third classes because of having to go and pick up Hubby.
Tomorrow I should be able to get a workout in after my first class. Also tomorrow we're hoping the part to fix the van is in. Unfortunately it's suppose to rain all day, so I'm not sure Hubby will be able to put said part in van.
Wednesday, as long as the part comes in and we can can get it installed and everything put back together, I'm planning a full body last chance type of work out. Thursday is my last fitness class this semester and we are weighing in. So I've got to be good these last few days so I can hopefully have a big loss. It's also my birthday and they're giving us goodies for participating in the class and I'm considering them as birthday presents too.
So that's it for this week, I'm hoping for more workout time then last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment