Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 1 of Supreme 90 Day

Okay here's what I'm starting with

I added the date and a few measurements on the picture but here they are in case you can't read them
weight; 167lbs
chest: 37.5in
waist: 34in
hips: 41in
and yuck, back fat.  Though I have made a big improvement since I last posted pictures back in August. Also since my last stat update my weight is down a pound (actually it was down to 165 Friday morning, I've overindulged on Christmas goodies so I've got a bit of water weight going on at the moment).  My chest is up half an inch, my hips down 1 1/2 inches, my waist is down one inch.  Not bad at all since I've only done a handful of workouts in December.  I feel like I've somehow kick started my metabolism again and my body is working with me once more.  So here's to kicking it in high gear and looking super in a swimsuit this coming summer. Sigh, summer how I miss thee...can't wait to shake off winter.
Well today was/is Day 1 of Supreme 90 Day (which I will shorten to S90D to make for less typing).  Today's workout was chest/back.  It consisted of a lot of rows and push ups and I'm sure my muscles will be a tad sore tomorrow.  I used 5lb dumbbells for the workout, but I think I need to switch up next time for some of the exercises.  I feel like I just didn't push myself as hard as I could of, so I'll fix that. I also need to add some more air to my swiss/stability ball. Especially since tomorrows workout is called Ultimate ball...hmm sounds like a core workout coming up. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment