Thursday, August 11, 2011

6 Weeks Progress(?) pics

I don't see a lot of progress from the past 6 weeks. I think my face is slimmer and my upper body(from the waist up) seems a bit smaller. I think my hips/love handles are looking smaller. My belly seems to be doing some funky looking thing...maybe I'm bloated, or newly formed muscles are pushing the fat in odd ways. Don't know, wish I was seeing more of a reduction in body fat then I am. I know I need to tweak my eating a bit, not been doing so well past few days (fried fish is not a diet food, but Hubby cooked and I didn't have to). I just have to keep pushing on, hopefully my body will catch up soon.

1 comment:

  1. see a diff from the front and back, front looks more defined and back looks slimmer proud of you keep up the great work sis love you

    ReplyDelete