Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday 8/2/2011 workout (and Mondays too)

Okay I did workout yesterday, just didn't get a chance to come on here and post it. Monday's workout was upper body plus Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred plus day 3 of week 4 of couch to 5k.
For upper body I did:
Dumbbell reverse grip bench grip; 3 sets of 6
Dumbbell bench press; 3 sets of 10
Incline dumbbell flys; 3 sets of 12
Decline dumbbell flys; 3 sets of 20
also for some core work...planks; 5 sets of 10
I also got an extra 1.5 miles of walking in while the boys' were at baseball practice. Would of been more but I formed and popped a blister on my heel. Being without band-aids, I had to stop because it hurt.
For today I did lower body plus another day3 of week 4 couch to 5k(I didn't feel like I was able to move on yet...I did awesome today so thursday will begin week 5) plus 30 Day Shred. My lower body exercises were:
Band hip adductors; 4 sets of 12 (each leg)
Figure eights(or leg scissors, whichever you want to call them); 4 sets of 12
One leg Bridges; 4 sets of 12 (each leg)
Squats; 4 sets of 12
Calf raise jump; 4 sets of 12
Side planks; 4 sets of 12
Needless to say, after today's workouts my legs are good and sore. Tomorrow I have a full body workout planned plus it's weigh-in time, hopefully we'll see some signifcant loses. See ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment