Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weigh-in Wednesday

I didn't do one last week because there was no change in measurements. This weeks measurements are:

Weight: 179, up 2 pounds
Chest: down 1/2 inch
Biceps: up 0.3 inches
Hips: up 0.1 inches
Waist: up 0.7 inches
Thighs: down 0.2 inches
Calves: no change
Forearms: no change
Shoulders: down 0.7 inches
Neck: up 0.3 inches

These measurements add up to a total change of 0.0 inches. No change. Given the way I've worked out and ate the past week, I'm not really surprised. I'm trying to amp it up a bit. I did no workouts on Monday. Tuesday I ran 2.3 miles and did Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred workout. Today, so far, I've ran 1.5 miles. I was going to do 2.3 or more, but when I got to the point where I stopped I was gave out. I guess the humidity (at 89%) and the heat (81 degrees) was a bit more then I could deal with this morning. The heat shouldn't of been so bad where it was, normally I find the lower 80s to be a perfect temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment