Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Crappy Couple of Days

The past two or three days haven't been good exercise/eating wise. I've been eating poorly (2 much junk/sugar) and so I've not had the energy to exercise. Lack of exercising has been making my energy drag as well (I think) so I find myself reaching for a soda or a sweet snack to hopefully perk myself up so that I can make it through the day. I know it won't work and some of it's out of habit. So starting today I'm going to do a week of no-sugar (though I did have a 1/2 teaspoon of honey on my Uncle Sam's cereal this morning). I need this, I need to get out of this cycle. It's been a rough couple of days, my concentration is lagging so I'm getting behind on school work. I'm struggling to do half of the workouts I want to do, I need to do. I know better. I just don't know why I slide back into the bad habits so easily.
So, yep a week of no-sugar. I know over at Fit, Fabulous, Forever, Gale is getting ready to do a 2-month no-sugar challenge beginning August 1st I believe. "Like" her facebook page to catch the details. I don't know if I'm up for two months worth. However I can do one week. Maybe I'll try for a week a month. That does sound like a plan, I'll have to give it some serious thought.
Well, no workouts really today. I do plan on going for a run, maybe, and doing some crunches and chin ups. I may do a mini circuit...just to get my mind-set right. I hate when I go off of trying to be healthy. I feel like I'm flailing, I'll get back on track today. I refuse to wait till tomorrow, because tomorrow is too late. I've done years of "I'll do it tomorrow" thing is that there are too many tomorrows and not enough todays. So starting now I'm going to try to say I'll start today (and do it). Have a blessed Sunday dear readers and stay tuned I'll post my work out plan for tomorrow and maybe even get a meal plan together.

"If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail."
Harvey MacKay

No comments:

Post a Comment