Monday, July 18, 2011

Today's It's-Monday-So-Don't-Feel-Like-Doing-Much Workout

I'm calling this a lazy day. I did my day 3 of week 3 of the couch to 5k program. Then I did the following workouts. I also did 25 extra crunches because of a challenge I'm doing with HealthyFitFamilies.com . A great website by the way, so head over there and give them some love. I've also been attempting to do a chin up. I've been trying all day long. Just.Can't.Seem.To.Pull.My.Self.Up.... I read one article that had a slow step by step plan to doing one. It recommends hanging for 30 seconds or more before and after workouts. Well, I'm trying to speed things up so I hang from the bar every time I walk by it. It's hanging on the doorway between my bathroom and bedroom. Given the amount of water I drink, I walk by quite often and am bound to have blisters soon. I'm determined to pull myself up though.

Dumbbell Squat With Ball
310Legs
Dumbbell Straight Legged Deadlift310Legs
Standing High Cable Chest Press Both Arms415Chest
Static Lunge48Legs
Adductor Side Steps48Legs
Standing Chest Fly With Band One Arm412Chest
Laying on Bench Dumbbell Flys Both Arms412Chest
Standing Bicep Curl With Band Both Arms415Arms
Standing Triceps Extension With Band Both Arms410Arms
Laying on Ground Abdominal Crunches Hands by Head 4 12 abs



No comments:

Post a Comment